A stop on the Brattle on Tuesday afternoon and a mosey through Harvard Square today (hitting Harvard Bookstore and Raven) after a haircut resulted in most of this week's arrivals:
- The Man Who Made Vermeers: Unvarnishing the Legend of Master Forger Han van Meegeren by Jonathan Lopez (Harcourt, 2008). Brattle.
- Supreme Courtship by Christopher Buckley (Twelve, 2008). Brattle.
- Milton: Poet, Pamphleteer, and Patriot by Anna Beer (Bloomsbury Press, 2008). Brattle.
- The Enemy Within: 2,000 Years of Witch-hunting in the Western World by John Demos (Viking, 2008). Viking.
- Julie, or the New Heloise: Letters of Two Lovers Who Live in a Small Town at the Foot of the Alps by Jean-Jacques Rousseau (University Press of New England , 1997). Raven.
- The Correspondence of John Cotton; edited by Sargent Bush, Jr. (University of North Carolina Press, 2001). Raven.
- Collected Stories by Roald Dahl (Everyman's Library, 2006). Raven.
- The Commonwealth of Oceana and A System of Politics by James Harrington (Cambridge University Press, 1992). Raven.
- Used Books: Marking Readers in Renaissance England by William H. Sherman (University of Pennsylvania Press, 2008). Raven.