Friday, May 22, 2009

Busy Week, and Away for a Bit

Sorry for the radio silence this week, it's been a pretty intense few days. The MHS annual meeting was Wednesday evening, so I was much occupied with that, and yesterday I gave my third conference paper in three months (a hat trick I will not be repeating anytime soon). I spoke at one of the the Society of Early Americanists panels at the American Literature Association convention in Boston (about the Libraries of Early America project). Later in the afternoon the SEA group came over to MHS for a tour and a look at some of the highlights from our collections, which was great fun. But all those things combined made for some long days.

And now I'm homeward bound for a quick trip to see family. I'll be back with acquisitions, links & reviews, and other assorted goodies, next week.