New this week:
- Reporting at Wit's End: Tales from The New Yorker by St. Clair McKelway (Bloomsbury, 2010). Brookline Booksmith.
- Confessions of a Young Novelist by Umberto Eco (Harvard University Press, 2011). Amazon.
- A Summer of Birds: John James Audubon at Oakley House by Danny Heitman (LSU Press, 2008). Amazon.
- The Forgotten Founding Father: Noah Webster's Obsession and the Creation of an American Culture by Joshua Kendall (Putnam, 2011). Amazon.
- The Other British Isles: A History of Shetland, Orkney, the Hebrides, Isle of Man, Anglesey, Scilly, Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands by David W. Moore (McFarland, 2011). Publisher.
- The King's Friends: The Composition and Motives of the American Loyalist Claimants by Wallace Brown (Brown University Press, 1965).