- The "Bibliography Among the Disciplines" conference is coming up this week! Looking forward to seeing many of you there.
- Colleen Barrett of PRB&M gets the "Bright Young Booksellers" spotlight this week.
- At The Collation, Erin Blake explains this month's caption-contest Crocodile post.
- Trinity College Dublin is digitizing eight important medieval manuscripts as part of the "Beyond the Book of Kells" lecture series.
- The Yale Daily News reports that the Jonathan Edwards papers formerly held at the Andover Newton Theological Seminary will now join the other Edwards papers at the Beinecke.
- Quite an impressive showing at Swann this week for their Printed & Manuscript Americana sale!
- Ron Chernow's Grant; review by T.J. Stiles in the WaPo.
- Robin Sloan's Sourdough; review by Jeff VanderMeer in the LATimes.
- James Atlas' The Shadow in the Garden; review by Jeffrey Meyers in the LATimes.
- Bibliothèque Romantique R. & B. L. at Sotheby's Paris on 10 October.
- Rare Books, Manuscripts, Maps & Photography at Lyon & Turnbull on 11 October.
- Early Printed, Medical, Scientific & Travel Books at Swann Galleries on 17 October.
- The Marine Sale at Bonhams London on 18 October.
- The Richard Beagle Collection of Angling & Sporting Books, Part II. With Americana, Travel & Exploration, Cartography at PBA Galleries on 19 October.
- Books and Works on Paper at Bloomsbury Auctions on 19 October.
- Historical Manuscripts at Heritage Auctions on 19 October.