- Mark Godburn has a guest post at The Bookhunter on Safari about what appears to be a contemporary "dust-jacket" on a 1559 book.
- From Shakespeare's World, a new report on some important new OED examples discovered during the transcription process.
- Over at The Collation, "Hinman, Redux," by Andrew J. Walkling.
- Now available for searching, the Scottish Book Trade Index.
- Reminder: the deadline for the 2018 Honey & Wax Book Collecting Prize is 1 June.
- Sara Milstein's Tracking the Master Scribe; review by Michael Hundley at Marginalia.
- Tom Feiling's The Island That Disappeared; review by Michael Pye in the NYTimes.
- James E. Lewis Jr.'s The Burr Conspiracy; review by Edward G. Gray in the TLS.
- 19th & 20th Century Literature at Swann Galleries on 15 May.
- Antiquarian and Collectors' Books at Toovey's on 15 May.
- Travel, Atlases, Maps and Natural History Including the Library of Colin and Joan Deacon at Sotheby's London on 15 May.
- Printed Books, Maps & Documents at Dominic Winter Auctioneers on 16 May.
- Spring Miscellany at PBA Galleries on 17 May.