Another slightly-abbreviated edition of links & reviews; more next Sunday, I promise!
- New blog from the University of St. Andrews special collections department: Echoes from the Vault. I've added it to my Google Reader and a link to the sidebar.
- From Confessions of a Bookplate Junkie, Lew's posted some great images of English circulating library bookplates.
- McSweeney's has launched a food magazine, "Lucky Peach."
- Don't miss Rick Gekoski's Guardian piece on dealer venting at book fairs.
- Mary Beth Norton's Separated by Their Sex; review by Joyce Chaplin in the NYTimes.
- Paul Collins' Murder of the Century; review by Rebecca Rego Barry on the Fine Books Blog.
- Geraldine Brooks' Caleb's Crossing; review by Jane Smiley in the Scotsman.
- David McCullough's The Greater Journey; review my Michael Sims in the Washington Post.