- Coming up next weekend in D.C., the Washington Antiquarian Book Fair!
- Video from last weekend's memorial service for Bill Reese is available on YouTube.
- From Kimberly Alexander at The Junto, "Priscilla Mullins Alden and the Search for a Dress in Pieces."
- Printing History 24 is mailing this week; sounds like another great issue!
- Over on the Beehive, Sara Georgini explores the Adams family's interest in genealogy.
- At Echoes from the Vault, Thomas Murrie writes about his work with an alchemical manuscript in the St. Andrews collections.
- From Sarah Hovde at The Collation, "The mystery of the Shakespearian cartoons."
- Jill Lepore's These Truths; review by H.W. Brands in the WaPo.
- Richard Powers' The Overstory; review by Paul Quinn in the TLS.
- Exploration and Travel, Featuring Americana at Bonhams New York on 25 September.
- O'Connor's Americana Collection (Documents) at James D. Julia on 26 September.
- Autographed Documents, Manuscripts, Books & Relics at University Archives on 26 September.
- Printed & Manuscript Americana Featuring the Holzer Collection of Lincolniana at Swann Galleries on 27 September.
- Books & Manuscripts at Freeman's on 27 September.