The new arrivals:
- Removable Type: Histories of the Book in Indian Country, 1663-1880 by Phillip Round (UNC Press, 2010). Publisher.
- The Surgeon's Mate by Patrick O'Brian (W.W. Norton, 1992). Harvard Bookstore.
- The Letters of Abigaill Levy Franks, 1733-1748; edited by Edith B. Gelles (Yale University Press, 2004). Raven.
- Naming Nature: The Clash Between Instinct and Science by Carol Kaesuk Yoon (W.W. Norton, 2009). Raven.
- McSweeney's Issue 6: We Now Know Who; edited by Dave Eggers (McSweeney's, 2001). Harvard Bookstore.
- A New Nation of Goods: The Material Culture of Early America by David Jaffee (University of Pennsylvania Press, 2010). Publisher.
- Banned in Boston: The Watch and Ward Society's Crusade against Books, Burlesque, and the Social Evil by Neil Miller (Beacon Press, 2010). Publisher.