- There will be a twelve-hour bookfair on Getman's Virtual on Wednesday, 6 January.
- From Heather Curtis for the St Andrews Special Collections blog, "Getting Muddy with Manuscripts."
- Elizabeth Harris and Nicole Perlroth report for the NYTimes about a mysterious phishing scam targeting unpublished book manuscripts.
- Over at Past is Present, a look back at "How Six-Year-Old Stephen Salisbury III Rescued One of the Rarest and Most Important Christmas Documents in American History."
- From the OUP blog, "Finding the Melford Hall Manuscript," by Daniel Starza Smith.
- Ted O'Reilly writes for the N-YHS blog on "A Christmas Gift from FDR, Collector, Historian, and President."
- On the BL's Medieval Manuscripts blog, "The Ox and Ass at the Nativity."
- Lisa Fagin Davis' Simmons class has completed a new virtual reconstruction of an Otto Ege manuscript - see her updated blog post for more details.
- Martin Latham's The Bookseller's Tale; review by Katy Guest for the Guardian.