- Coming up on 2–4 December, Getman's Virtual Bibliophilic Holiday Gift Fair.
- Cynthia Brokaw's Panizzi Lectures begin on 30 November; register here. Thanks to the sponsorship of Johnathan A. Hill, Bookseller, Inc., the livestreams of these lectures will now be freely available.
- Kurt Zimmerman has posted the video of a talk he gave recently to the Florida Bibliophile Society about the late Dorothy Sloan.
- From the Leiden special collections blog, André Bouwan on "Medieval manuscripts in the classroom: on site or online?"
- Over on the Cambridge special collections blog, a post on the "conservation of felted paper in a bound iron-gall ink manuscript."
- Jordan Pearson and Jason Koebler write for Vice about the chaotic aftermath of that attempt to buy the first printing of the Constitution using cryptocurrency.
- The Book of Deer, Scotland's oldest surviving manuscript, will return to Scotland next year for display at the Aberdeen Art Gallery during the summer.
- Music and Antiquarian Books and Manuscripts at Sotheby's London ends on 30 November.- Bibliothèque d’un château du Sud-Ouest de la France - Bibliothèque cynégétique Jean Lebaudy et à divers at Pierre Bergé & Associés on 30 November.