The Jewish Exponent reports today that the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission recently unveiled a historic marker at 2008-2010 Delancey Place in Philadelphia, once the home of famed bookman A.S.W. Rosenbach and now the site of the Rosenbach Library & Museum.
The marker reads: "Dr. A.S.W. Rosenbach (1876-1952). Among America's most influential rare book dealers, he helped build many of the nation's great libraries. He and his brother Philip established the Rosenbach Museum & Library to share their personal collection with the public. They lived on this block from 1926 to 1952."