Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Eeeee! Rare Book School, Here I Come!

I'm very excited and delighted and thrilled that I have received a scholarship for a course this summer at Rare Book School! Congrats to the other winners, and now comes the fun part: picking which class to take!


Chris said...

Congratulations, Jeremy. I went last summer and thoroughly enjoyed myself and learned a lot. You're in for a real treat!

playful said...

Congratulations, Jeremy!

nomilk said...

If you haven't been before, then you need to take RBS's "boot camp" course, "Introduction to the Principles of Bibliographical Description," formerly known as "Introduction to Descriptive Bibliography" or Des. Bib. for short.

Just as you're not a Marine until you graduate boot camp, so too you're not a real RBSer until you finish Des. Bib.