Here's what came this week:
- Caleb Williams by William Godwin (W.W. Norton, 1977). Raven.
- Roderick Random by Tobias Smollett (OUP, 2008). Raven.
- The Vampyre and Other Tales of the Macabre by John Polidori (OUP, 2008). Raven.
- Introduction to Newton's Principia by I. Bernard Cohen (Harvard University Press, 1971). Raven.
- Slow Reading by John Miedema (Litwin Books, 2009). Publisher.
- The Demise of the Library School: Personal Reflections on Professional Education in the Modern Corporate University by Richard J. Cox (Library Juice Press, 2010). Publisher.
- Priceless: How I Went Undercover to Rescue the World's Stolen Treasures by Robert K. Wittman (Crown, 2010). Barnes & Noble.
- The Life of Thomas Chatterton: With Criticisms on his Genius and Writings, and a Concise View of the Controversy Concerning Rowley's Poems by G. Gregory (London: Printed for G. Kearsley, 1789). eBay.