Quite a few review copies this week, which I'm very much looking forward to sinking my teeth into, plus a stop at Harvard Bookstore this morning after my haircut. They've got a good bunch of McSweeney's back issues in the used book sections, including two I didn't have.
- Lost Rights: The Misadventures of a Stolen American Relic by David Howard (Houghton Mifflin, 2010). Publisher.
- A History of the Book in America: Volume 2: An Extensive Republic: Print, Culture, and Society in the New Nation, 1790-1840; edited by Robert A. Gross and Mary Kelley (UNC Press, 2010). Publisher.
- The Papers of Robert Treat Paine, Volumes I-III (MHS, 1992-2006). Work.
- The Courtiers: Splendor and Intrigue in the Georgian Court at Kensington Palace by Lucy Worsley (Walker & Company, 2010). Publisher.
- Packing for Mars: The Curious Science of Life in the Void by Mary Roach (W.W. Norton & Co., 2010). Publisher.
- Patriot-Improvers: Biographical Sketches of Members of the American Philosophical Society, 1743-1768 by Whitfield J. Bell (APS, 1997). Harvard Bookstore.
- The Fall of Troy by Peter Ackroyd (Nan A. Talese, 1997). Harvard Bookstore.