- When London Was Capital of America by Julie Flavell (Yale University Press, 2010). Brattle.
- So Great a Proffit: How the East Indies Trade Transformed American Capitalism by James R. Fichter (Harvard University Press, 2010).
- McSweeney's Issue 35; edited by Dave Eggers (McSweeney's, 2010). Publisher.
- The Cavalier in the Yellow Doublet by Arturo Perez-Reverte (Plume, 2010). Publisher.
Two new editions of Telemachus:
- An 1841 London edition (Willoughby) of the Hawkesworth translation, with an inscription by a Union College student (my alma mater) and with the embossed stamps of the Philomathean Society, one of the major early literary societies there. Mohawk Books (via ABE).
- An 1815 Philadelphia edition (Kimber, Johnson, Carey et. al), also Hawkesworth, two volumes 12mo. Philadelphia Rare Books & Manuscripts.