- Over at Book Hunter's Holiday, Chris asks "What is an antiquarian bookseller, anyway?"
- In the LATimes, Allison Hoover Bartlett has an essay on the market for counterfeit dust jackets.
- Thomas Levenson's Newton and the Counterfeiter is reviewed by Noel Malcolm in The Telegraph.
- In the Christian Science Monitor, Marjorie Kehe reviews Paul Collins' The Book of William.
- David Reynolds reviews Sally Jenkins and John Stauffer's The State of Jones for the NYTimes.
- In the TLS, Alastair Fowler reviews several new books on theatre companies which rivaled Shakespeare's.
- Also in the TLS, Jim Endersby reviews two new volumes of the correspondence of Sir Joseph Banks.