Here's what joined the shelves this week:
- The Curse of the Voynich: The Secret History of the World's Most Mysterious Manuscript by Nick Pelling (Compelling Press, 2006). Author.
- The Boston Library Society, 1794-1994: An Exhibition of Portraits, Views, and Materials Related to the Foundation of the Society and some of its Early Members by Michael Wentworth with Elizabeth Lamb Clark (Boston Athenaeum, 1994). Publisher.
- A Selection From Our Shelves: Books, Manuscripts and Drawings From the Philip H. and A.S.W. Rosenbach Foundation Museum by Clive E. Driver (Rosenbach Foundation, 1973). Commonwealth.
- Shakespeare: The World as Stage by Bill Bryson (Atlas Books, 2007). Commonwealth.
- Milton in America by Peter Ackroyd (Nan A. Talese, 1997). Commonwealth.
- Chatterton by Peter Ackroyd (Grove Press, 1996). Commonwealth.
- The Plato Papers by Peter Ackroyd (Anchor, 2001). Commonwealth.
- Irish Booksellers and English Writers, 1740-1800 by Richard Cargill Cole (Mansell, 1986). Commonwealth.