Here's what arrived this week:
- The Last Witch of Langenburg: Murder in a German Village by Thomas Robisheaux (W.W. Norton, 2009). Norton.
- I Am Murdered: George Wythe, Thomas Jefferson, and the Killing That Shocked a New Nation by Bruce Chadwick (Wiley, 2009). Amazon.
- Reading Matters: Five Centuries of Discovering Books by Margaret Willes (Yale University Press, 2008). Yale.
- Celebrating the Fourth: Independence Day and the Rites of Nationalism in the Early Republic by Len Travers (University of Massachusetts Press, 1997). Commonwealth.
- Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemings: An American Controversy by Annette Gordon-Reed (University Press of Virginia, 1997). Commonwealth.